A new Just Jews video with Moshé Machover

Jewish mathematician Moshé Machover was born in 1936 under the British Mandate in Palestine.

In this Just Jews video, he says the accusation that the Labour Party is riven with antisemitism “doesn’t correspond to any evidence that I’ve heard of.”

Just Jews is an alternative Jewish viewpoint broadening the debate about antisemitism and the Labour Party and challenging the dominant media narrative, by releasing a series of videos by Jews whose experience of it is very different – for example, feeling very comfortable in the Party.

Share the videos on facebook and Twitter and join in our extended conversation.

You can contact us at [email protected]

Moshé Machover

Jewish mathematician Moshé Machover was born in 1936 under the British Mandate in Palestine: says accusation that the Labour Party is riven with antisemitism "doesn't correspond to any evidence that I've heard of."

Posted by Just Jews on Friday, 13 March 2020

• penelope jane shallice says:

Moshe, what a sane good statement, delivered with your customary ease and lightness.

• RH says:

Good to hear the straight common sense of Moshe Machover.

Some may have forgotten that, before the main wave of fake accusations, but following the Ken Livingstone incident, Machover was one of the first victims because he wrote objectively and forensically about the history of Zionism and the way that it was viewed during the 30s and 40s.

For that, he was suspended, because some of the history doesn’t fit the narrative of the Israel lobby.

But , perhaps the main lesson to be learned is that he had the intellectual and moral strength to fight the suspension. And won.

What a contrast with the obeisance of the Labour Party to the agenda of the BoD!

• Diane Miles says:

This is coming from “the horse’s mouth” – we should all believe it – including our leadership candidates. As l became active in my CLP, l became aware that many of our hard-working members/officers were Jewish.

• Mary Dwyer says:

Well said Moshe!

• Margaret Aspin says:

I have been a labour supporter & had Jewish friends for over 50 years who my children grew up with, and are still in touch even though we all live on 3 different continents now!
    In my opinion the land grabbing from the Palestinians is what the majority of the British people be they Labour or Tory voters are against..
    I have posted numerous times that this does not make me or anyone with the same views as myself antisemitic – but if the ill informed on the subject think that, so be it! but I will never change my views on his horrendous criminal action…